- American Electroplaters and
Surface Finishers Society (AESF): AESF Scholarships
- Annual program to provide scholarships to graduate and advanced
undergraduate students who are interested in careers in the
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Fields of study such as chemistry, chemical and environmental
engineering, materials science, materials engineering, metallurgy, and
- Students registered in graduate degree programs and advanced
undergraduates planning to enter such programs.
- A minimum of $1,500 per year, renewable for a second year.
- April 15
- <www.aesf.org> Further
information and application forms are available at the Web site.
Central Florida Research Park, 12644 Research Parkway, Orlando, FL
32826-3298. Contact person: Janice Williams. Telephone: 407-281-6441.