- American Meteorological Society
(AMS): AMS/Industry/Government Graduate Fellowships in the Atmosphere
and Related Oceanic and Hydrologic Sciences
- Award to support prospective candidates in the appropriate
disciplines who intend to pursue advanced degrees in the atmospheric
and related oceanic and hydrologic sciences.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Atmospheric and related oceanic and hydrologic sciences fields.
Students interested in these areas but currently studying chemistry,
computer sciences, engineering, environmental sciences, math and
physics are eligible.
- Must be entering first year of graduate school in Fall 2001. Must
pursue a related full-time course of study in the appropriate
disciplines for a full academic year, must have a minimum 3.0/4.0 GPA,
must be US Citizens or permanent residents.
- $15,000 stipend for 9 month period.
- February 16
- Send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: American
Meteorological Society/ Attn: Fellowship Program/ 45 Beacon St./
Boston, MA/ 02108-3693 or download at http://www.ametsoc.org/AMS
Questions? Contact Donna Fernandez (Ph: 617-227-2426 ext. 246, email: email@example.com or
Stephanie Armstrong (617-227-2426 ext. 235, email: firstname.lastname@example.org