- American Meteorological Society
(AMS): Graduate Fellowship in the History of Science
- Award to support doctoral candidates in the research and writing
phases of their dissertations on the history of the atmospheric,
oceanic or hydrologic sciences.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Atmospheric and related oceanic and hydrologic sciences fields.
Students interested in these areas but currently studying chemistry,
computer sciences, engineering, environmental sciences, math and
physics are eligible.
- Must be US Citizens or permanent residents pursuing a doctoral
- $15,000 stipend for 9 month period.
- February 16
- Send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: American
Meteorological Society/ Attn: Fellowship Program/ 45 Beacon St./
Boston, MA/ 02108-3693 or download at http://www.ametsoc.org/AMS
Questions? Contact Donna Fernandez (Ph: 617-227-2426 ext. 246, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Stephanie Armstrong (617-227-2426 ext. 235, email: email@example.com