- Argonne National Laboratory:
Nuclear Engineering Institute
- Annual summer program provides an opportunity to participate in a
broad range of engineering activities directed toward the development
of the liquid-metal reactor at Argonne's Idaho site. The Institute
program combines a structured, tutorial program with actual engineering
practice guided by a staff member.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Engineering and Computer Science.
- U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens of junior, senior, or
graduate standing who are full-time engineering or computer science
- $300 per week stipend, plus housing allowance and round-trip
travel for distances greater than 100 miles.
- February 1
- CHECK WEB FOR DETAILS Nuclear Engineering Institute/ Division of
Educational Programs/ Argonne National Laboratory/ Argonne, IL
60439-4845/ Tel.:630-252-4495 http://www.anl.gov/