- Argonne National Laboratory:
Student Research Participation
- Annual summer program to support basic research in Physical and
Life Sciences, and applied research in Coal Conservation, Environmental
Impact and Technology , Fission and Fusion Energy.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Physical and Life Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science and
- U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens who are juniors,
seniors, or in first-year of graduate study with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- $300 a week stipend, plus free housing and round-trip travel for
distances greater than 100 miles.
- February 1
- CHECK WEB FOR DETAILS Division of Educational Programs/ Student
Research Participation/ Argonne National Laboratory/ Argonne, IL
60439-4845/ Tel.:630-252-4495 http://www.anl.gov/