- American Society of Heating,
Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE): Grant-in-Aid for
- Annual award to encourage graduate students to continue their
studies, in preparation for service in the HVAC & R industry.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Engineering and HVAC & R-related fields including heating,
ventilation, air conditioning or refrigeration, indoor air quality,
energy conservation, human comfort, or HVAC system design, operation or
- Nomination by faculty advisor. The relevance of the research
proposed by the candidate and the ASHRAE involvement of the faculty
advisor are considerations for awarding the grant. Students nominated
need not be citizens or permanent residents of the U.S. A foreign
resident faculty advisor should be a member of an ASHRAE associate
- A one-time grant of up to $7,500 toward living expenses, tuition,
travel to ASHRAE meetings, experimental equipment, and supplies, etc.
- December 15
Further information and application forms are available at the Web site
and from: Manager of Research, ASHRAE, 1791 Tullie Circle, N.E.,
Atlanta, GA 30329-2305. E-mail: email@example.com
. Telephone: 404-636-8400.