- Delft University of
Technology: Research Fellowship Program
- Annual program to encourage international scientific contacts,
the Delft University of Technology offers a limited number of research
fellowships to young scientists and graduated students. Terms are for 6
to 12 months.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Mathematics; Architecture; Marine and Chemical Technology;
Materials Science; Applied Physics; Civil, Mechanical, Aerospace,
Geodetic, Electrical, Mining & Petroleum, and Industrial Design
Engineering, Technology and Society.
- Applicants must have completed their Ph.D. work or otherwise must
possess a Master's degree in engineering or science and at least have
one additional year of experience in research. Must e under 36 years
when applicant is from a partner university of Delft or under 33 years
when not associated with partner university. Must be proficient in
English, German or French; Dutch language experience is not required.
- Varies, but is up to Dfl. 4000 per month (subject to modification
and is related to the age and experience of the candidate).
- DEADLINES ARE IN FEBRUARY, JUNE AND OCTOBER. Dr. Mark Waanders /
Staff Executive Board - Research Fellowship Committee / TU Delft /
Julianalaan 134 / 2628 BL Delft / The Netherlands Tel: (31)15-278.1685
Fax: (31)15-278.7749 E-mail: email@example.com