- Edna Bailey Sussman Fund: Edna
Bailey Sussman Environmental Internships
- Annual program to support graduate students for short-term
research projects and internships in environment-related fields.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Biological and physical sciences, engineering, social sciences,
and law. Students pursuing studies significant to the environment.
Internships that address urban projects and brown fields are of
particular interest to the Fund.
- Cornell graduate students who have arranged an internship or
unpaid research position with a business, government agency,
university, or non-profit organization. There is no citizenship
requirement for the award. Work on locations outside of the U.S. and
projects hosted by Cornell are ineligible.
- Between $2,500 and $4,000, depending on circumstances and
budgets, for a period of three to four months, any time during the
- February 28
- Further information is available from graduate field assistants
as well as from Sarah Hale at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
and Shirley Weaver at <email@example.com>.
Send application packets to the Fellowships and Financial Aid Office,
The Graduate School, 143 Caldwell Hall, to arrive on or before the