- IBM: Research Fellowships
- Annual program to help enlarge the pool of talented Ph.D.s in
areas of importance to IBM. Intended for students wishing to pursue a
career in research.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics,
and related disciplines.
- Students nominated should be enrolled full-time in a U.S. or
Canadian university and should have completed at least one year of
graduate study. Awards will be based on student's overall technical
excellence as well as the match of interests to those of IBM's
- Tuition and fees, plus a stipend of $15,000. Four distinguished
fellowships available for a stipend of $20,000. Students will be
offered an internship at one of IBM's development laboratories.
- January 15
- DEADLINES MAY VARY - CONTACT FOR DETAILS (Nominations for 2000
were accepted between January 15 and February 24.) E-mail for more
Web site: www.research.ibm.com/about/edu_fellowships.html