- Los Alamos National
Laboratory: Graduate Research Assistant Program
- Annual program designed to complement the students' education and
provide a work-related experience in a world-class scientific
environment with high-quality mentoring. Appointments range from 90
days up to one year.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Chemistry; Computer Science; Economics; Chemical, Electrical,
Mechanical, and Nuclear Engineering; Health, Environmental, Life, Earth
and Space Sciences; Materials Science/ Metallurgy; Mathematics; Optics;
- Applicants with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 who have
completed a bachelor's degree and been admitted to a graduate program.
Also available to students who have completed an MS but have yet to
enroll in another MS or PhD program.
- Based on number of years completed towards degree. Arrangements
can be made for travel expenses.
- January 1
- Student Programs-HR Staffing/Los Alamos National Laboratory/MS
P290/PO Box 1663/Los Alamos, NM 87545/ Tel.:505-667-0870/ Fax:
Online application: http://www.hr.lanl.gov
summer deadline 4/1