- National Aeronautics and Space
Administration (NASA)/ United Negro College Fund Special Programs
Corporation: Harriett G. Jenkins Predoctoral Fellowship Program
- Annual fellowship program to increase the number of women,
minorities, and people with disabilities participating in math,
science, engineering, and technology disciplines of interest to NASA.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Aeronautics/aerospace, astronomy, bioengineering, biology,
chemistry, computer science, earth sciences, engineering, environmental
sciences, life sciences, materials sciences, mathematics, meteorology,
physical sciences, physics, and science education.
- U.S. citizens who are members of an under-represented minority
group (including ethnic minorities, women, and disabled persons) who
are registered in or entering a master's or doctoral degree program.
Doctoral students who have passed the A Exam are ineligible.
- Tuition benefits plus an annual stipend of $16,000 for up to 3
years. Fellows are eligible for additional research mini-grant funds up
- February 1
For applications and further information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tel: 703-205-7635 FAX: 703-205-7645