- National Aeronautics and Space
Administration (NASA): Graduate Student Researchers Program (GSRP)
- Annual program to provide support for a culturally diverse group
of promising U.S. graduate students whose research interests are
relevant to NASA's programs in space science and aerospace technology.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Astrophysics, solar systems exploration, space physics, earth
science, microgravity science and application, life sciences, social
sciences, information systems, and other fields, as long as the
research is related to NASA programs.
- An applicant may be either a prospective graduate student or a
full-time master's or doctoral student, at any point in his or her
studies. Must be a U.S. citizen. Under-represented minorities and women
are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A training stipend and allowances for student and university
expenses, up to a total of $24,000 per year. The award is renewable,
based on satisfactory progress, for a total of three years of support.
- February 1
- DEADLINE VARIES. http://education.nasa.gov/gsrp
Graduate Student Researchers Program, Office of Human Resources and
Education, NASA Headquarters, Washington, DC 20546. For more
information on programs and individual proposals, contact the
appropriate program manager listed at the Web site.