- National Organization for the
Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers
(NOBCChE): African-American Graduate Fellowships
- Annual awards to support outstanding African-American doctoral
students who have made significant contributions to science and/or
engineering research at the graduate level. There is one application
form for five different awards.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Chemistry, chemical engineering, and life sciences.
- U.S. citizens who are registered in a doctoral degree program in
one of the above fields.
- Eastman Kodak Dr. Theophilus Sorrell Award: $13,500. Proctor
& Gamble Fellowship: $17,000. E.I. DuPont Award: $10,000. Dow
Chemical Company Award: $10,000. GlaxoSmithKline Dr. Lendon N. Pridgen
- December 31
- www.nobcche.org For more
information about the award program and for an application form,
consult Web site. Contact person: Dr. Chris Holland, DuPont Central
Research and Development, P.O. Box 80304, Wilmington, DE 19880-0304.
Telephone: 302-695-1397. E-mail: Chris.Hollinsed@usa.dupont.com