- National Association of Water
Companies (NAWC): J.J. Barr Scholarship
- Annual award to reward academic excellence and to encourage
students to enter graduate programs which lead to careers in the
private and investor-owned water utility industry.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Programs which can lead to careers in the water industry, such as
engineering, biology, chemistry, business administration, and others.
- Citizens of the U.S. Students who are entering or continuing a
graduate degree program and who intend to pursue a career in the
investor-owned public water supply industry.
- $5,000 for use toward education expenses. The student's
institution is awarded an additional $500.
- April 1
- www.nawc.org Scholarship
Committee, National Association of Water Companies, 1725 K Street,
N.W., Suite 1212, Washington, D. C. 20006. For further information,
contact Darcy Waris at telephone 202-833-8383 extension 19. FAX:
202-331-7442. E-mail: <firstname.lastname@example.org>.