- Oak Ridge Institute for
Science and Education (ORISE): Student Internship Program at the U.S.
Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventative Medicine
- Annual award to give students opportunities to participate in
applied research in areas such as occupational and environmental health
engineering programs, health promotion projects, entomology, ionizing
and nonionizing radiation, industrial hygiene and work site hazards,
ergonomics, environmental sanitation and hygiene, chemistry, biology,
toxicology, environmental risk assessment and related fields.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Biological sciences, chemistry, entomology, computer sciences,
engineering, environmental sciences, medical sciences, physical
sciences, related scientific disciplines.
- Undergraduates and graduate students; US citizens.
- Stipend based on research area(s) and academic classification.
Appointments are for three months to one year, full time or part time
- NO DEADLINE: APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED YEAR ROUND Project Mgr.:
Joanne Rasnake, Joanne.Rasnake@apg.amedd.army.mil
410-671-1598 Program Specialist: Kim Haskins, Kim.Haskins@apg.amedd.army.mil