- Oak Ridge Institute for
Science and Education (ORISE)/ U.S. Army Soldier and Biological
Chemical Command, Edgewood Chemical and Biological Center: Student
- Annual program to give students opportunities to participate in
research and development in support of military missions.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Biological sciences, computer sciences, engineering,
environmental sciences, physical sciences, physical sciences, and
related scientific disciplines.
- Undergraduate and graduate students; US citizens.
- Stipend based on research area(s) and academic classification.
Appointments are for three months to one year, full time or part time
- APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED YEAR ROUND
- Project Manager: Joanne.Rasnake@apg.amedd.army.mil
410-671-1598 Program Specialist: Kim Haskins, Kim.Haskins@apg.amedd.army.mil