- Oak Ridge Institute for
Science and Education (ORISE)/ U.S. Department of Energy: Fusion Energy
Sciences Fellowship Program
- Annual program to support highly capable students interested in
pursuing doctoral study in fusion sciences or engineering at
DoE-designated participating universities. Includes a practicum at one
of several DOE facilities.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Physical sciences, engineering, mathematics.
- U.S. citizens and permanent resident aliens who hold a B.S.
degree in physical sciences, engineering, or mathematics and are
entering or are in their first year of graduate studies.
- $18,000 annual stipend; tuition and fees (partial to full
payment); $200/month additional during practicum, some travel expenses.
Renewable for either 3 or 4 years (dependent upon fellowship).
- DEADLINE VARIES - ALWAYS LAST MONDAY IN JANUARY!! Contacts: Tom
865-576-2194 or Debbie Alcorn, firstname.lastname@example.org