- Paul and Daisy Soros
Fellowships for New Americans
- Annual award to encourage and support the contributions of new
Americans to American life and culture. Fellows attend institutions of
higher education in the United States.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- All fields of study are eligible, whether leading to advanced
professional or research degrees.
- An applicant must either (1) be a resident alien, i.e. hold a
Green Card, (2) be a naturalized U.S. citizen, or (3) be the child of
naturalized citizen parents. Applicants should be no more than 30 years
of age at the application deadline. Applicants must hold a
baccalaureate degree or be in their final year of undergraduate study.
Continuing graduate students are eligible as long as they have
completed no more than two years of graduate study.
- A stipend of $20,000 per year plus the payment of one-half of
tuition charges, for up to two years of graduate study.
- November 1
- www.pdsoros.org Further
information and application materials are available from The Paul and
Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans, 400 West 59th Street, New
York, N.Y. 10019. Telephone: 212-547-6926.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org