- Semiconductor Research
Corporation (SRC): Master's Scholarship Program
- Annual program to attract qualified women and minority students
into graduate study in areas of interest to the semiconductor industry.
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- microelectronics and related areas
- Must be applying for study at a participating institution for a
Master's degree in microelectronic field; must be a woman or a member
of an underrepresented minority (African-American, Hispanic, Native
American); must be U.S. or Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- $1,550 monthly living stipend, tuition and fees for up to two
years of Master's study plus an unrestricted annual gift of $2,000 to
the student's department. Travel expenses for annual conference are
provided as well.
- February 5
- DEADLINE: Always early February. www.src.org
Semiconductor Research Corporation, Graduate Fellowship Program, P.O.
Box 12053, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2053. E-mail: email@example.com with "Master's
Scholarship Program" in subject line.