- U.S. Department of Defense:
National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship Program
- Annual award to increase the number of U.S. citizens trained in
disciplines of science and engineering in fields important to national
- FIELD OF STUDY:
- Engineering, Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences.
- Must be citizens or nationals of the U.S. Persons who hold
permanent resident status are not eligible to apply. Intended for
doctoral students at or near the beginning of their graduate study.
Must have received their baccalaureate degrees by fall 2000.
- 1st Year: $18,500 2nd Year: $19,500 3rd/4th Years: $20,500 plus
invitation to do research at DoD lab in summer
- January 19
NDSEG Fellowship Program. Attn: Jeff Jarosz/ American Society for
Engineering Education/ 1818 N St., NW, Suite 600/ Washington, DC/ 20036
Tel: 202-331-3516/ Fax: 202-265-8504
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org